NEW Cancellation PoliciesApril 26, 2018
New Training Classes This Fall!August 29, 2018
Stoney Creek Pet Lodge & Rehab Center and Pet Emergency Education is hosting a Pet CPR and First Aid Certification Class
Become certified in canine and feline CPR and First Aid. Earn CEU’s. Our Pet CPR+ Certification Program is Nationally Recognized and Rapidly Becoming the Premiere Pet CPR Training Program for Animal and Veterinary Professionals as well as Animal Lovers everywhere!
*This class will certify the participant in Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid*
Class will be held June 11th 6:30-9:30 PM at Stoney Creek Pet Lodge & Rehab Center
The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to restrain and transport sick and/or injured animals
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT)
- Importance of the first aid kit
- How to manage common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking, etc.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (PetCPR+ Certification)
Class is $69.95 per person and includes a copy of the Manual, 2 CPR certification wallet cards, a certificate and a 2 yr subscription to our online resource center.
*Approved to award 3 CEU to veterinary professionals, 3.5 CEU to CCPDT dog trainers, 3 CEU to IAABC, 3 CEU to NADOI and 3 CEU to members of Pet Sitters International*